**BPT – Basil, Parmesan Cheese, Sundried Tomato
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup shaved parmesan
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil
- 2 tablespoon chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Sea salt/ Himalayan salt
- Set oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. I used June over so put it to 300 degree.
- Combine parmesan and almond flour in the mixing bowl, add in the sun-dried tomato pieces, basil, salt and pepper.
- Add water and oil and mix the dough until its well combined and forms a ball
- Make small balls of the dough and place on baking sheet.
- Press the balls to flatten them to less then 1/4 of an inch thick
- Sprinkle the crackers with salt and then place in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Bake until a golden brown and crisp.