Tried making some chocolate chip cookies with a twist. Unlike the traditional chocolate chip cookies, I added milk and dark chocolate (1/4th the desired quantity), and topped of the muffin with caramel and fruits.
- 2 1/2 cups APF
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk and dark chocolate chips
- Caramel sauce
- Preheat over to 325 F. Line muffin tray with paper liners.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips. Set aside.
- Whisk together the melted butter, sugar, milk and vanilla.
- Slowly add to the dry ingredients. Gently fold together until combined.
- Divide the batter into the 12 muffin cups and bake at 325°F for 20 minutes. Then increase the oven temperature to 375°F and continue to bake for another 2-3 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and top is pale brown.
- Let cool for about 5-10 minutes and enjoy warm.
- glaze the muffins with caramel sauce.
- Decorate with strawberry and blueberry.