Made this as a surprise for my husband on his birthday.
- 2 bars of cookies and cream hershey’s bar – small
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 10 blueberries
- Liquor filled chocolate bottle
- In a bowl, add the chocolate and milk. Microwave until melted for around for 30 seconds
- Mix in the oil, sugar, flour and baking powder.
- In a microwavable ramekin add halved blueberries in the bottom pour the cake mix in on top.
- Place them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours or in the freezer for 1/2 hr
- Microwave for 45-60 seconds or until the center is no longer wet.
- Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Serve it bottoms-up in a plate.
- Decorate with the liquor chocolate and blueberries.