Berry Banana Crumble
Was looking for some fun desserts ideas before the memorial day weekend. Had a lot of left over bananas and berries in the fridge so decided to make a fruit crumble. Tasted excellent with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Fruit mixture Ingredient
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups mixed berries (raspberry, blueberry, blackberry)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop the bananas and line them at the bottom of the pan.
- In a large bowl add strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, lemon juice, and sugar. Gently toss. Pour the berry mixture on top of banana and set aside.
- Mix whole wheat flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and chilled diced butter.
- Add the crumble mixture ontop of the fruit mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until crumble is browned and filling is bubbled over.
- Allow to rest for 20 mins.